Computer Searches, Data Recovery & Computer Forensics to Detect Unfaithful Partners
IBRC provides a range of computer related services to meet your needs, ranging from Internet browsing history searches to complete computer forensics examinations.
Computer searches, data recovery and forensic analysis of a family computer can be used to recover and document a wealth of information and often provide indisputable evidence of infidelity.
Some of the items that can be uncovered through computer examinations include::
- Deleted or hidden e-mails
- Chat (instant messenger) messages
- Account usernames and passwords
- Financial account & credit card activity
- Social network accounts (Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
- Dating site activity & memberships
- Online purchases (flowers, gifts, etc.)
- Internet activity & search history
We also have the ability to recover data and evidence from a wide range of mobile devices, such as cell phones, PDAs, tablets, etc.
Infidelity can have a devastating effect on you and your family. If you suspect your partner of cheating, you deserve to know the truth... and we can help!